- Subject Matter Experts (SME)
- Enterprise architecture
- Tech insertion training, including while underway
- Requirements development
- Engineering analysis and applied technology
- Analysis of Alternatives
- Research and Development
- Independent Verification and Validation
- Technology insertion
- Acquisition program support
- Operations and Intelligence support
- Program management
- Budget and Financial analysis
- Provide full support from concept, through engineering and troubleshooting, to training and documentation for new and replacement systems.
- Provide Budgetary support and Executive Administrative Program Management for JIDO J6 senior leadership.
- Provide independent research and experimental development, as well as analytical, technical, and operational assistance.
Responding to emerging needs with the most effective solution
When the U.S. Military needed solutions to limit the strategic influence of improvised explosive devices (IEDs), Truestone answered the call. As part of the Joint Improvised-threat Defeat Organization (JIDO), we have provided systems strategic engineering, technical assistance and analytic services focused on winning the fight against IEDs.
Truestone provided advisory services in support of the FBI’s Special Technology and Applications Section (STAS) mission. The FBI needed a smart and agile workforce to solve its most persistent problems; and Truestone responded with tech-savvy SME’s who provided independent, objective, and expert technical advice and assistance for ongoing operations and future information technology initiatives.